A message from ROSA PARKS MIDDLE SCHOOL
Please be mindful when dropping off and picking up your child in the school parking lot. To maintain safety and order, it is imperative that all rules are followed:
- Pull up to the sign that reads, “passenger drop-off begins here.” This allows space for approximately 5-6 cars to drop-off / pick-up students at one time and moves the line quickly.
- Students should not walk across the parking lot to get to their parent’s vehicle.
- Students must wait in the drop-off / pick-up area for their parent to arrive.
- No one should park in the handicapp parking spaces unless they have tags granting that permission.
- Follow the direction of the security assistant who is guiding the traffic.
Thank you for adhering to these procedures to ensure the safety of our students.